Thursday, April 5, 2012

If you take me to the Garden Shop...

I know this sounds like if you give a mouse a pancake... but totally different experience. I planned in not to spend so much time at the shop. I love to go here to make my self motivated to do more designing inside my house.   



I would love to create this... and its being added to my to do list...


I am totally in love with these... they are so pretty...



I did finally planted some pansies they are so adorable I love these...


I love this color but I did not buy them this year...



This reminds me of our house in VA... works great with brick front...

I have not tried these in my yard nut love to give a try...

I would love to grow begonias that blooms like this may be in future...

Imagine the work that goes to create this...


I wish I took more pictures but this was so adorable inside with all the garden stuff in its tailgate... Nicolette was happy to stand in front of this...

Quote of the “ Take time to dream” 
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment