Friday, April 20, 2012

How is your garden growing


I keep adding roses. I cannot believe this I was not into roses have not seen a rose in my garden for well over twenty years. That’s mean I did grow roses when I was very young in my mother’s garden and they were lovely. Given to me by a good friend of mine. I loved them so much. 


One more... new to my yard this year...


Among all this one gets the best morning light. This part of the yard was covered with brush before now this is my new rose garden. 


This is a hydrangea bush I cannot wait this to mature it is going to be gorgeous I just know it. I have seen this in bloom and I love the color.

This was a fun picture because you cannot see the the Hostas growing in here you have to take a very closer view.


Life is taking shape...



I truly enjoy this view any time of the day. 
Quote of the day “ stay on the path”
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment