Monday, April 9, 2012

Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Tart Shells...


I love asparagus they are delicious and some times could be pricey. I know a local farm that you can go and harvest your own asparagus. I would love to go there one day for a picture day. I got mine from the grocery store. I like the skinny kind because i feel they are packed with taste.

Well this bunch needed garlic, sea salt and olive oil. 


Look the grill marks marks are remarkable already...


Goat cheese this is very soft Yummy with crackers with a little bit of crushed black pepper...


Add eggs, milk, onion, black pepper, a little cayenne pepper, and salt. Top it off with goat cheese.

Yummy with a side of Salad...

Can't wait for have this for dinner...

Quote of the day "sit down for your meals"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment