Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Place Mat… Ms. Independent… Self Feeding…

 I guess I have wasted a lot time of time today reshaping my blog… wondering in the cyberspace… designing… adding my personnel touch… creating… playing… goofing… technically I suppose to be cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, baking, meal planning, the list goes on… I don’t care I am happy how my blog looks as of today. I learned some techniques or in other words taught myself to change the appearance of my blog… that’s enough… let’s get to the point with regard to the title… ha… ha…

This supposes to be a simple project I wanted to use some left over pieces from my bib, and blanket project. I have not wasted a single piece of fabric… hopefully I can use everything for this project. My daughter is a very independent eater… I am happy food goes o her mouth not complain about it. My concern is she rubs the food all over on the table now she eats with us at the table. Charger is not working any more I was long due to make a table mat for her, I guess now is the time…

I saw this patter which I am going to incorporate in this project and also add some machine quilting to this project…
I hope I have inspired someone out there to run to bag, box or whatever the container you have; to hold scraps… because it’s worth the effort; at least for me I hope you will find something out of this too…

If you did please feel free to comment …

Quote of the day “tell your children about yourself”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment