Thursday, October 28, 2010

78 Degrees Outside, Fall Clean up and Planting Bulbs…



Yes, it was sunny, it’s been a while I wrote a blog entry that because I have been crazy busy… those who know me say that’s my regular schedule… but I was working a little bit hard this past weekend I will get to it eventually during this week…



I have to admit today the weather was great and a perfect day to get your yard work done and plant those spring bulbs since we are still reading books from the library about bulbs I took the opportunity to work on our containers on the balcony… yes, I also got my little one to work on this project she had a blast digging in the dirt… at one point she had the dirt all over the balcony I have no idea how that happen, while I step inside the apartment to fill in the watering can…

Well she learned that the dirt stays inside the container and we plant the bulbs and cover it with dirt. I know spring is a long call but I am excited to pass this winter it will be interesting winter…
We are still reading and coloring about bulbs…

However at the end of the day our tomato and jalapeño pepper plants were replaced with spring bulbs the entire containers were gathers together for that bold spring statement… and finally the bird feeder was filled with seeds for a quick snack for migrating birds…

we enjoyed our dinner outside probably our last dinner for this season… with beautiful weather… what I really like about this clean up was cleaning the glass it is just wonderful to watch outside and the glass looks so clear and clean water +vinegar = window washing liquid with some arm work from newspaper… that’s all it takes… I was tired too tired at the end of the day and was little one with all that planting…

Quote of the day “explore the world through each of your senses"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment