Thursday, October 7, 2010

Knitting to go…

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely hate to sit around and do nothing… waiting to pick kids from school, after school activities, helping homework… and in between I don’t like to sit around without anything in my hands writing, knitting, designing, jotting ideas… what not…

My to do list is long I am working one project at a time, getting B’day gift’s and other celebrations in life… I REALLY enjoyed creating something beautiful with a purpose for someone to use instead of giving a store bought present in some occasions it serves the purpose but now that I spent time at home I make sure I use that to the fullest, productively and purposefully and for my fullest potential.

So I came up with this idea to have my knitting scarves in a mason jar. It is easy to take a long with you. If you decide to sit outside and knit your, yarn ball won’t roll over. I love to knit outside when my little one is playing with her friends I can still get few rows while keeping an eye for them…

Tell me ways that you incorporate your creative time while taking care of your munchkins… or how do you fit all to your busy schedule…

Quote of the day “think of unusual strategies”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment