Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Handpick Flowers…


This is my second blog for today… I have done so much today… I really wanted you to enjoy this as much as I do…
Yesterday, I took the kids to the farm stand. My older one loves going to this farm stand because there are about literally more than 50 flavors of ice cream. But to my surprise he will not buy any ice cream he will get a soda or slush. I was disappointed to find the soda that they have hiked up the soda price to a $ 1.50 from 0.99 cents. I have to admit I love there sodas so much I am not a very big soda drinker but when it comes this one I love it. I had a lemon lime which was really nice on a sunny day.
They had day old corn for $ 2.75 they were already shucked. I have introduced my older one to eat patty pan squash few summers ago he loves it very much and I do too. We bought some patty pan squash, tomatoes, honey, and handpicked flowers.
About flowers … I loved them zinnias were beautiful and she also had single stem zinnias for 0.30 cents each and sunflowers for $ 1.75 each. While I was there I helped a customer to add some sunflowers to already made bouquets and I simply could not resist ignoring not to bring some flowers home. I love to have fresh flowers at home as well as to give fresh flowers to friends. I spent $ 6.60 to bring some flowers with a glass jar I think it was a great buy and helped a small business. They look really nice on my mantel with pictures…
My little one as soon as she woke up this morning she notice the flowers and started to point at it… and the pictures. Yesterday was a crazy day for us with one car trying to take kids out for a treat, and pick up 10 things… but we survived and I went to knitting. There is a fresh project in my hand. That what’s a matter at the end…
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak in my blog to see what I am up to… nothing much but waiting summer to fade out… and FALL to begin because that is my favorite season of ALL times…

Quote of the day “play your part in life, but never forget that it is only a role”

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun. What type of soda did you have? It sounds yummy and the fresh flowers, I know they smelled really nice.

    Kathy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete