Monday, January 14, 2013

One Pot Chicken Meal


When I get back from work I need wholesome food in a flash due to many reasons. One feeling tired after a long day of work and planning with little children. Two I have two different age groups one who runs cross country and another who needs energy to grow and learn. Seriously both of these age group needs to energy to move, grow, and learn. Two of us need to be health conscious as we age. 


I wanted some things to be cooked in flash so I can work on my projects. I used what I had in my refrigerator. chicken, potatoes, button mushrooms, fresh herbs, garlic, and onions. I sautéed potatoes after seasoning it with salt, parsley, and red pepper flakes in olive oil until golden brown. Did the same to chicken. 


I used white wine to make sauce out of the pan crust after sautéing all. Placed everything in a deep dish and poured the sauce over and baked until the chicken is no longer pink. 

One pot meal easy, less messy, and  it was great with crusty bread. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment