Friday, May 21, 2010

Knitted Bath Puffy for a Baby…



I found this pattern on a book called knitted gifts I cannot recall the author of this book. I wanted to give it a try with the yarn I had. I have a tough time applying soap on our little ones body. Now that we spend most of our time outdoors playing since the weather is good. At the end of the day it’s time to have a nice bath with a scrubber and I like the idea of knitting a puffy to m little one.

Anyways it’s not the greatest puffy, originally it calls for natural yarn to give the puffy more like a spa material look but I change it because it’s going to be used on a little one. My husband didn’t like it but I thought it was cool. Something different when it comes to a bath puff… I think I am going to give it a try.

At the beginning it sounds like Greek reading the pattern I guess you just have to do it in order to understand knitting. Just have to do it… This was really easy though it sounds Greek. I had so much fun assembling it together. Now that I know how to make these I am constantly looking for Natural Yarns.

I hate to spend a lot on yarn because it adds up to my projects… for all the knitters out there I feel your pain…

Now I enjoy scrubbing my little one’s dirt off with newly knitted puffy…

Quote of the day “populate your to do list, not your mind”

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment