Friday, March 22, 2013

Repurposing...


Last Summer was my first year getting back to work. I was at school setting up my classroom for this coming Fall. On my way home I was able to pick up these chairs from the roadside. After few weeks I was able to pick up two from my neighborhood. I accumulated total of four chairs but two different styles. This was sitting in my garage for a long time.



I needed a chair to work at my working table and Nigel needed one to read in his room. The solution was to pick up a gallon of paint with primer and I love the shade of swiss coffee ( very softer white). 

The outcome is these beautiful chairs in our home!

2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! I love bringing old chairs back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a FUN project. Me too.

    ReplyDelete