Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beading...




This has been one of my favorite hobbies for a long time. Growing up I was not able to produce anything of my own and not having the freedom to wear cosmetic jewelry was part of my culture. However, I did admire my friends wearing them and making a statement. I took a beading class thinking that I can make my own jewelry and the ability to make unique pieces for myself. I visited this back very recently, when I saw some beautiful faux pearls at the craft store.

I love the feeling of having a strands of pearls but wanting to treasure the pearl necklaces which was pass down from the family. I decided to knot the faux pearls and now I have few strands that feels great but can be paired with clothing for everyday. Easy project to finish. Perhaps, I could make some strands as presents for friends during holiday!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment