Monday, March 11, 2013

Celebrate Daylight Saving...



We turn all the clocks in our home yesterday except for all electronics because they convert to time saving automatically. That being said I decided to celebrate the turn of Spring with something springy. We made this wonderful recipe from here

This is a very adult cake though, I did add few spoons of confectionery sugar to the filling/frosting. Depends, on if you wish to offer your kids less or more sugar. I did not buy the mascarpone instead I made it at home or I would say substituted it with home
made stuff. This was yummy and I did enjoy it but I would like to sink my teeth in it with a cup of hot tea. 

Can’t wait to get my hands in the dirt for another season of growing!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This used to be one of my favorite days of the year as a kid--more time to play outside! As the mama of a toddler, I'm less excited, but it was still nice to come home in the light tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agreee with you... as a mom...

    ReplyDelete