Sunday, December 2, 2012

Painting...


I always wanted to get my hands around painting. I wanted to take some heavy duty painting classes hopefully this Summer. However, my trips to the craft store has always wanted to me to roam around the paint aisle. I know I am a person who will work with shades of colors. I have done a project with children long time ago at school with shades of colors.



The availability of canvases are mind blowing. The little frames are so beautiful and cute at the same time. I purchased these at the local craft store. This is the end product after painting. I am afraid if this is going to be a newfound love. 



I am not complaining though... I do enjoy it very much... I am working on incorporating this to a very new place.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment