Thursday, November 1, 2012

November...


The hustle of holidays is just around the corner. The neighborhood ladies are getting together for drinks I am looking forward for this event. As the hurricanes retrieves, communities are getting together to help people, and people are getting ready to start their work. 


I cannot be thankful enough for the month of November. I am thankful to have my loving family and warm house to sleep. I am thankful for drinking water. I am thankful to the roads that leads work is not flooded. I am thankful for the children who are eager to learn and discover in my classroom. 


I am thankful the for the month of November and I do not think I can squeeze all that to words to simply explain how thankful and grateful I am for this month.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment