Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Free Time...


I love creating free time for my children. This help them to relax, unwind, organize, and to create. I have to be honest I get bored watching TV for a long time. I can do for few hours after a while it get really get under my skin.


I see this happening to my youngest, she get bored after watching TV for a while. She would go back to her room and begin to build with her block. This is sometimes really amusing what she would do with the blocks. This is a collection which was passed down to her by her brother. She loves them deeply and continue to amaze me with her creativity.


I was able to snap few creation she created using her block. Do you encourage free time to your child. What do you provide your young with to create.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment