Monday, February 1, 2010



I found that I am a schedule oriented person, so I decided to plan my week the best I can. So Monday is my baking day, this way we have something to munch on everyday of the week. Also it is my knitting day. Today my buddy called off, so I decided to blog a little about my day.

I can hear the oven beep it’s giving me the heads up I have 1 minute,I might have to stop this half way and attend to it …

Today I made a spinach, artichoke, bacon & feta, quiche, and 2 lemon tarts… Yes my little one was busy in and out of the kitchen trying all the ingredients. They both love lemons… nothing can go wrong with lemon in our house…

This was my first time making a spinach quiche so I change the ingredients a little bit add and remove things to my pleasure. I am getting much confidence in changing ingredients in recipes and thinking outside the box.
All I did was make the basic dough and whip eggs with milk 2% and add cheese. Of course I sautéed the garlic, leek, spinach, and artichoke (which I have come to like very much now). Also add some feta on top.

Now let me write about these lemon tarts. This is so easy to make if you are a tart person, it only requires a basic tart recipe, lemons, sugar, eggs and lemon zest it is so easy to make. If you are missing Mr. Sun this is a good one to enjoy specially the cold boring winter days. It really add a zest to our home…
Hope you enjoy reading this…

No comments:

Post a Comment