Monday, January 20, 2014

Stocking


I have been busy stocking my shop most of the time during this year; however, I manage to carve out some time to quilt too. I know some of you might think I am very industrious but I always enjoy keeping my hand busy. If I do not have anything do I will at least read. 

This is a fairly easy quilt with really cute calico floral prints. I guess this is going to go to Nicolette’s quilt collection and only difference will be, it is a bit larger quilt. I hope I get to finish it soon with busy schedule I have. The prints are very subtle reminds me of my grandma’s collection of calico prints she use to wear. I love them very much. 

I know for sure, if I travel this summer I will be collecting fabric from fabric stores because you cannot have enough fabric. Isn’t it bad, I know but we quilters are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment