Friday, August 24, 2012

Flowers from yard...


I love fresh flowers in our home. It adds a whole new dimension to a living area. This summer i have been cutting flowers from the yard to bring them inside. Day lilies are so pretty inside but the sad part is it will not last for a long time. 


Last summer I was given few Hostas’ by a friend, and they are the best they have a beautiful feminine fragrance to them. 

I decided to cut few Hosta flowers, Hydrangeas, and Day- lilies. They were so cute. Do you cut flowers to bring inside or admire them in outside. 


Quote of the day “be in love with the world” 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'd never thought of cutting hosta flowers before. Ours burned up pretty quickly this year, but when the weather isn't quite so hot we have a lot of them. A nice idea for next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the element it adds to the other flowers and the scent is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete