Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear Bloggers I am very Thankful to all of you…

 
 
I was so happy and thrilled to read all your comments. I am in the process of visiting all of your wonderful blogs. I am even so grateful some of you chose to follow my blog this means a lot to me. I have to admit SITS DAY was a wonderful day to celebrate a blog author and I am very thankful to all the SITS STAFF for doing fantastic and a superb job!
As some of you who knows me I am in school the finals are around the corner and the papers are due on due dates.

Fall is closing in I have to soon stop working in the yard. This is going to be hard for me. I have been to nurseries to find deals some of them are so great I cannot make up mind. Keeping a tight tab on the weather so I won’t miss a warm day to plant the final bulbs and the knock out roses I bought. Most of them were 50% to 75% off. I needed color in between my evergreen trees.

Well finally I am done working in our yard sometimes I am afraid to say this because I know me which is scary. I am ready to take rest and enjoy winter see the changes… get in tune with nature.

Little Nicolette has been a great helper stacking up the empty pots, digging, mulching, and planting bulbs. I am sure she will be very excited to see her hard work with spring blossoms.
My point is with all these I still wanted to thank you all for your encouraging comments. I LOVED it very much… So I will be visiting you all… Thank you again for all the support and the encouragement you all offered me yesterday!

Quote of the Day “Choose one fun thing to looforward each day"

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love roses? I have my mom and grandmothers bushes that I transferred from their homes after they passed away - it is a wonderful way to remember them everytime the bushes bloom! Glad your SITS days was wonderful (I was late) - I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete