Wednesday, September 5, 2018





I am beginning to enjoy my morning walks, and they are just around my neighborhood. I am so happy that I can walk without excruciating pain in my legs. Each week I am adding a bit more to my morning walk like walking around another block or training to carry weights less than 5 lbs. 

I am also noticing the nature.  How some individuals have gone out of the way to take care of their gardens. I am fortunate to friends with a few expert gardeners in the town. 

I have so much work in our garden to get done during this fall, and I genuinely think I can if I can make more progress on my health. I couldn't help myself today by taking a few of these pictures during my walk. The cactuses called me to stop and adore them, and that is what I exactly did here. Morning glories are so beautiful and peaking them through the white picket fence was like out of this world. How could anyone past them not capture their delicate beauty? Nature has its way of healing, and I cannot walk by not taking it entirely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment