Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tree House...




We never get to officially open our tree house. Hopefully this summer, we might have to pick a day to have a little house warming party. I managed to spend couple of days up there to finish my some work. It is truly amazing to work outside. I love hearing the bird callings, dapple sun, watching darting birds from in and out of nests they have build to raise their young. 
I was equally motivated and distracted to finish my work. I am glad that Fall semester is over!

We have officially finished our tree house; perhaps we need to add few add ons such as lights and a comfy seating area. The best thing about this tree house is the chicken coop is right below the tree house. 

Which allow us to spend more time outside watching our girls running around the yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment