Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Posting...



I feel a bit unbalance not making any entries in my blog. We have been so busy lately mainly running around to get things done during weekends. When I look back my blog entries for me are collection of activities I get to get done. One day I can look back at my energy level, and say ah yes, I remember I use to work on this project a lot. Not that I am not making any projects but something gets in the way. 

I promise to myself I will be blogging more in 2015. I will continue to blog for the rest of this year as well. That is a promise I am going to make for myself and I dearly hope that I will be able to make it.

That being said this, I wanted blog a bit about this past weekend. It was a bit crazy weekend for us actually on a second thought it was a lot more crazy weekend, events, cooking, meets, and fair play time. I was toasted on Sunday and decided to do nothing. Which I could say, that I spent one entire day doing nothing, watching movies with my children, connecting with teenage friends, and a bit of reading. 


I like to think having few minutes a day to blog will make my schedule more organized so I can still keep a somewhat detailed record of my activities to look back in later years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment