Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Is it worth making Jewelery @ home?


I lost my favorite store due to recessions. Then altogether I gave up shopping and then I began working this year. I love getting acessories, I am conscious about my purchases and try to refrain from unnecessary purchases. A close college recommended me another store for clothing.

I found my self visiting couple of times at this store and I felt I really don’t need acessories. I would like to simply some of my clothes and acessories. It has always been a challenge! I take the road to make something pretty at home and it is fun to wear something I have made at home. 


And then, when you tally up the time, energy, money, and creativity is it worth? Well, I was in bit of a pickle when I was considering to buy these but I ended up buying them anyway. Conclusion at the moment due to timing I think It is much economical to buy acessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment