Monday, September 12, 2016

Knitting


I love knitting and in 2016 I decided to knit few pieces every month. I did not get to knit during the month of August. I tend to my foot and spend few hours in our yard. However, during summer I was able to knit few pieces when I was in England and then it stopped. I am always winning new ideas to knit this month. 

I love knitting cowls and hats especially the winter up north could be a hash. Getting out of the house to the car, from car to work, and around school could be tricky. If I don't have the right gear, I am not a happy camper. Besides its fun to knit, I know that repetition does so much to the brain according to various researchers. 

I love knitting; this also gives me an opportunity to make those lovely handmade items as gifts for close friends and families. I don't come from a knitting family no one in my family knits. I hope this holiday I can hone my skills to another level by making few unique pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment