Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Through the Winter Storm



Angles are bit off, but this is my creating space. It has been a busy few weeks for me. I was motivated to clean my space during this month. I will get to it. I want to say this is a lovely space that I created to work with my kids.


I think if you were to create a space for your creativity it is vital to have a window and let the natural light come into your working space.

 I love taking a break and sip my tea while checking the yard, in this case it is the snow. If I look very carefully, I can see the squirrels, birds, and at times bunnies roaming in our yard. It really adds a sense of wonder to your creativity depending if you are an outdoor person. 

I have few more things to straighten in this space during this year and few are bit like projects. I want to cave a little space for my love of scrapbooking.  


I am considering an area rug and a live plant if I can find the space!

No comments:

Post a Comment