Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Place for Painting...

I have to admit water colors are one of my favorite medium of color. I do love other mediums as well but water colors add so much and it has a wonderful calming sense to it. 

Nicolette has been busy panting we have been working on this everyday...

We were running out of space to store them most of all I love to see her paintings. Since we have this blank wall in her bedroom. I decided to add this curtain wire of course from IKEA. 

These little hooks allow me to hang her paintings to dry. I can pinch a very small corner of the painting. 

Like to see her paintings on the wall and I know she like them hung as well so she can enjoy them later...
Quote of the day “fill your house with equal parts of love, hope,and peace”
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment